Let’s Give Another Try

Here I am, closer to receive my third payment, well it’s quite hard for me to believe that in two weeks I will be working 4 months in the call centre.
In contrast, there are more than 3 months that I changed my eating style, I guess I might not be the only one, we are 25 people in the morning shift that are not used to eat at noon. What’s more, I’m sure many of us only have dinner instead of lunch, (I like it better…)
Well let’s finish talking about my eating habits, I am fine. How about my second job, I began working at “la nueva bola 8” one moth ago. I always liked the TV (not for working, but for entertaining) Me and the TV in Bolivia grew up together. I remember I began working at Red Uno for half a year, then TVB for 7 months, and now I am in Bolivisión; the most luxurious channel I’ve worked at. There are countless things I like about the TV shows and Tv channels, I presume the most important is that everything you see on the floor is far different on the TV, that’s of course the better part…!, I would say charming, it’s like a big clean lie, well intentioned, of course. I wanted to get to this point, I like working for this big lie, but I realize that I don’t have a day off, I really need one, because I am getting tired, what’s more I extreme dislike my co-worker because he’s a lazy fool guy, I wish I could have more teamwork, like the first day, I don’t need the money that I believe I’ll receive. My main job is the call centre. What should I do?. I think I’ll give another try, until April, and then I might decide either to keep on working, or say good bye to the show business, forever.
This little essay was written in order to improve my funny writing skills, any similitude to the actual life is a merely accident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONY WALKMAN SRF-S83

El Templo del Rock Paceño

Mi música...