The German Panzer

Gee, yesterday I got an Snoopy since I bought a "valde de ocho presas" at Pollos Copa, I told my girlfriend and the salesperson a German Snoopy since I would like this country win the FIFA wordcup, and today on the match it won with a contundent 4 - 0, to the favorite team Argentina, the first time I saw Germany play in a 90 minute match was the last sunday, I stood at La Terraza café with my friend Daniel and his girlfriend, an could face the contundence of Germany, I could finish saying "Don´t cry for them Argentina..." and with a remembrance of the 6 - 1 Bolivia made on them the laste year in the eliminatory matches.
About the Panzer I remember the only time I played Panzer Blitz, an Strategy game at Patinho´s House years ago...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONY WALKMAN SRF-S83

El Templo del Rock Paceño

Quebrado