The last letter to Belowzero…

September the 4th, I had a friend of mine replace me, it’s quite different being outside of the Call Center from 9-15, it’s like going “de franco” I needed a break and after coming back from ZOFRAIND I’m writing this. I feel sorry for not writing in so long, I couldn’t either on July when your birthday was, by the way happy birthday to you. It was my birthday too and for my friends. This may be the order: Ximena’s the 1st Me the 9th, Viviana’s the 21st, BK’s the 26th, Saskia’s and Richard’s (Miami) the 27th, and Luis’ the 29th.
I had many things in my head and never being so precise; I had the barber shave my hair (shave not cut) in order to have a doctor check my skin, I never felt better after that, most of my friends said I have a great short hair look. Due to my hundreds sup. Mario gift me a CD of the disappeared band KIMO in which he played the keyboards and the rhodes. After awhile, I met my old friend BK, we really had great times and sad ones during the past 5 years of our lives. I celebrated my birthday the day after the doctor’s date with my UREAL friends since one of my classmates Gladys made her Thesis the 10th. Before that I never missed a Thursday with my new crew there at UMSA, till’ Miami’s cheap times scene,
I also went to the Transformers’ Premiere in La Paz, the most interesting movie along with 300 and The Simpson’s (the three Titles start with the letter T and I believe They were The best ones of this year). I also went to the Equinoccio’s re-opening concert at Stadium Obrero, my top7: Atajo, Lapsus, Llegas, Hate, Deszaire, Sick, GoGo Blues and Qirquiña, A really weird experience since the show ended at 2.30am and there were lots of military trucks outside due to the “Auto de buen gobierno”. Julissa my coworker there at Tracfone had her baby on the 1st.
After 10 years on Aug. the 4th Lapsus brought to sales his 2nd CD “Banda Ancha”. By the middle of August we said good bye to Roko with a big dinner at Brosso, she’s one of the souls of the 3251.
I went to the internet a few times and couldn’t post since another virus infected my PC, and finally Blas wanted his HD returned, I purchased my fourth Hard Drive: Western Digital, the best manufacturer ever for experience. I also purchased a set of DVD’s of Speed Racer one of my favorite cartoons, and made my first four in a row during august, after 2 low scores at the Call Center and now I feel like getting more.
This post is the last one I write to you. I decided to create an alternative blog which I will call BLUEGRASS, why?
When troubleshooting a phone I found this particular name for one of the carrier’s brands in kentucky, I really like the blue and all of it’s variations and I always wanted to have grass in my house (I couldn’t have) to lay down and rest, so bluegrass will be like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONY WALKMAN SRF-S83

El Templo del Rock Paceño

Lo que creía que nunca me iba a pasar...