Holy drill

Hooray, second week, fourth essay in English looking for the fifth!
This is the second year I rather not to go to Los Yungas, let me tell you dear reader, I’m not against the trips to the Yungas in fact, the last year was by a little accident in one of my toes on my left foot, that I didn’t go. The day before the jogging, I was drilling some digs and I broke the “broca” by mistake and one of the pieces just cut my middle toe, I didn’t lose my toe but it bleed and I couldn’t use a shoe since it hurt, well, I had a plan for this long weekend, to tell you the truth I didn’t do anything; neither on 2007’s eve, nor on carnivals since I kept on working and I thought this could be the best holiday to do something, I told my very best friend BK to go visit her, as well as to fly on a plane, the damn thing is that I won’t be able to do so. I didn’t think that the repairing of the road to SantaCruz would take longer, Aerosur had expensive tickets due to the high purchase volume, LAB went out of business and, in order to fly by TAM I needed to reserve a ticket several weeks earlier, the good damn thing is that I will continue to save money for my car, I am looking for the fastest car my money can buy, then I promise, I will travel and get there in 9 hours like pato did.
I can’t travel to SC and I won’t be able go to Los Yungas neither, I don’t have the shoes, the carp, the friends, the attitude, since I need to work in my thesis, and it still hurts to know that everything we did was useless. Instead of writing more of this, I will work hard on that, bye.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hola espero que estes my bien,cuidate...chao
Anonymous said…
hola
espero que estes my bien y mucha suerte...
carolina
chile

Popular posts from this blog

SONY WALKMAN SRF-S83

El Templo del Rock Paceño

Quebrado